    Image::Size [X] version 2.992 installed
    Date::Calc [X] version 5.4 installed
    Pod::pOM [X] version 0.17 installed
    Tie::DBI [X] version 1.01 installed
    XML::DOM [X] version 1.27 installed
    XML::RSS [X] version 1.05 installed
    XML::XPath [X] version 1.13 installed
    DBI [X] version 1.50 installed, configuring tests

    t/gd.............ok 6/11FAILED 7: - template text 2 did not match
    expected
    t/gd.............FAILED test 7

    And in the end it shows the following messages.
    t/gd.t 11 1 9.09% 7
    2 tests skipped.
    Failed 1/90 test scripts, 98.89% okay. 1/2616 subtests failed, 99.96%
    okay.
    make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255
    /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
    Running make install
    make test had returned bad status, won't install without force

    I even tried using force but seems like that also does not work. I
    tried searching various places and newsgroup but of no avail.

    Any help is appreciated,
    Thanks,
    Divick.
    Divick, Mar 3, 2006

  2. Divick

    Sisyphus Guest

    -----
    > t/gd.t 11 1 9.09% 7
    > 2 tests skipped.
    > Failed 1/90 test scripts, 98.89% okay. 1/2616 subtests failed, 99.96%
    > okay.
    > make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255
    > /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
    > Running make install
    > make test had returned bad status, won't install without force
    >
    > I even tried using force but seems like that also does not work. I
    > tried searching various places and newsgroup but of no avail.

    I believe that using force should work. (Are you sure you ran the command
    correctly ?)

    In any case, you could install the module manually - download, extract, and
    run 'perl Makefile.PL', then 'make test', then 'make install'. It's probably
    worth investigating why the failure of the one test occurs - by first
    comparing what you got for the 'template text 2' with what was 'expected'.
    Just edit t/gd.t appropriately and run 'perl t/gd.t'. If you want to sort
    out the problem *before* you run 'make install' you can run the test script
    by simply running 'perl -Mblib t/gd.t'.

    Cheers,
    Rob
    Sisyphus, Mar 4, 2006