Image::Size [X] version 2.992 installed
Date::Calc [X] version 5.4 installed
Pod::pOM [X] version 0.17 installed
Tie::DBI [X] version 1.01 installed
XML::DOM [X] version 1.27 installed
XML::RSS [X] version 1.05 installed
XML::XPath [X] version 1.13 installed
DBI [X] version 1.50 installed, configuring tests

t/gd.............ok 6/11FAILED 7: - template text 2 did not match
expected
t/gd.............FAILED test 7

And in the end it shows the following messages.
t/gd.t 11 1 9.09% 7
2 tests skipped.
Failed 1/90 test scripts, 98.89% okay. 1/2616 subtests failed, 99.96%
okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255
/usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
Running make install
make test had returned bad status, won't install without force

I even tried using force but seems like that also does not work. I
tried searching various places and newsgroup but of no avail.

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks,
Divick.

Sisyphus

Divick said:
Hi ,
I am trying to install/configure bugzilla on Fedora core 4
installed on x86-64, which requires installation of Perl module
Template. When I install this module then I get the following error
when it runs the various tests

folowing are the libraries that it shows are installed while installing
Template.

Text::Autoformat [X] version 1.13 installed
GD [X] version 2.31 installed
GD::Text [X] version 0.86 installed
GD::Graph [X] version 1.4307 installed
GD::Graph3d [X] version 0.63 installed
Image::Info [X] version 1.16 installed
Image::Size [X] version 2.992 installed
Date::Calc [X] version 5.4 installed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
t/gd.t 11 1 9.09% 7
2 tests skipped.
Failed 1/90 test scripts, 98.89% okay. 1/2616 subtests failed, 99.96%
okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255
/usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
Running make install
make test had returned bad status, won't install without force

I even tried using force but seems like that also does not work. I
tried searching various places and newsgroup but of no avail.

I believe that using force should work. (Are you sure you ran the command
correctly ?)

In any case, you could install the module manually - download, extract, and
run 'perl Makefile.PL', then 'make test', then 'make install'. It's probably
worth investigating why the failure of the one test occurs - by first
comparing what you got for the 'template text 2' with what was 'expected'.
Just edit t/gd.t appropriately and run 'perl t/gd.t'. If you want to sort
out the problem *before* you run 'make install' you can run the test script
by simply running 'perl -Mblib t/gd.t'.

Cheers,
Rob