    using ppm from active perl 5.6.1 it shows no match for
    Date:Time::Epoch

    what could be the possible reasons

    Thanks and regards,

    Nilendu

    Nilendu, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Nilendu

    Bob Walton Guest

    ------^

    > what could be the possible reasons

    I recommend you look at http://datetime.perl.org/ -- this set of modules
    is under development, and probably isn't ported to Windoze yet. In the
    meantime, there are other modules that can do this, like Date::Manip and
    Date::Calc -- which should have come with your distribution.

    --
    Bob Walton

    Bob Walton, Nov 30, 2003

  3. Nilendu

    ko Guest

    (Nilendu) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have to use DateTime::Format::Epoch moudle to convert any given time
    > to its corresponding Epoch value. But when i search for the module
    > using ppm from active perl 5.6.1 it shows no match for
    > Date:Time::Epoch
    >
    > what could be the possible reasons
    >
    > Thanks and regards,
    >
    > Nilendu

    A question almost exactly the same as this was answered yesterday.
    Sorry for the long link:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=...?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=comp.lang.perl.misc

    HTH -keith

    ko, Dec 1, 2003