Problem Installing Win32::OLE under cygwin

usenet

Problem installing Win32::OLE under Cygwin.
I have searched the web and found little documentation on installation
procedure. Please help.

I'd like to get Win32::OLE working under cygwin.

Cygwin
perl 5.8.6-4
Windows XP SP1

Sisyphus

usenet said:
Problem installing Win32::OLE under Cygwin.
I have searched the web and found little documentation on installation
procedure. Please help.

I'd like to get Win32::OLE working under cygwin.

Cygwin
perl 5.8.6-4
Windows XP SP1

I think there's one or two Cygwin guys subscribed to the libwin mailing list
who might be of assistance. Try there, if you don't get any help here. To
subscribe just send an email to (e-mail address removed) .

Cheers,
Rob

usenet

much thanks