problem integration struts-faces

vj

I am trying to integrate struts-faces in my previous struts based
application.
i am unable to get required results.

the libraries i am using are:-(mainly)
commons-beanutils-1.7.0,
commons-chain-1.1,
commons-digester-1.8,
commons-lang-2.3,
struts-faces-1.3.8,
tomahawk-1.1.5,
log4j-1.2.8,
myfaces-api,
myfaces-impl,
struts,
struts-el-1.3.8,
struts-taglib-1.3.8,
struts-extras-1.3.8,

and many more.
i feel these are the responsible files which are really required to
be there.

Now what i did is configured web.xml with faces settings.
configured faces-config.xml.

when i modified web.xml for faces integration and calling a page from
some other page giving extention as faces to my new page either it
gives me exception.or sometimes it comes as many templets shown in
loop(one in other and so on:- useless) but original content is not
shown.
Exception is :
javax.faces.FacesException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException:
org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:
422)

and if i try using /faces/* combination it dosen't comes out at all.
(In this case my doubt is its unable to find out the page itself)

But when i am calling a particular jsp page(reporthome.faces) which
was earlier normal jsp from index page.i modified this page with
struts-faces libraries with what i require.
but it first of all loads very slowly , sometime shows the same page
in looped condition so upper tags are getting displayed many times and
other data is gone.
and finally it comes up with exception
javax.faces.FacesException:
org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:
422)

this exception comes in many different situation but comes mostly.
so what is the reason behind.

please guide me. thanks

vijendra