Problem Listing Java Source using GCJ and GDB

Discussion in 'Java' started by John, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    I'm getting an error when I try to list the source of a Java program
    while debugging with gdb. I compiled the program with gcj.

    I've pasted the program and the steps I take to compile it. I'm using
    gcj version 3.2 20020903 (Red Hat Linux 8.0 3.2-7)

    >> HelloWorld.java

    public class HelloWorld
    {
    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
    System.out.println("Hello, World!");

    $ javac HelloWorld.java

    $ gcj --main=HelloWorld -o HelloWorld HelloWorld.class

    $ gdb HelloWorld

    GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (5.2.1-4)
    GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and
    you are
    conditions.
    There is absolutely no warranty for GDB. Type "show warranty" for
    details.
    This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux"...
    (gdb) l
    1 /tmp/cc5usckk.i: No such file or directory.
    in /tmp/cc5usckk.i
    (gdb)

    John, Apr 1, 2004