Problem: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

Keiran Reilly

We have a site running on w2k, IIS5.0. The problem is that
the site intermittently stops working and returns the
error "Not enough storage is available to complete this
operation.". This is only for ASP pages. HTML pages are
served fine. Restarting the services gets the site working
for a few minutes...

There is no problem with space on any drives.
The size of the paging file seems fine.
The registry size is fine.

I have tried everything I can think of. It is not page
specific. Even just renaming a plain html file to a .ASP
extension causes the error...

Ray at

Try installing the latest version of mdac from www.microsoft.com/data and
make sure that you don't have any sloppy code that isn't closing and
destroying objects and connections to databases.

Ray at work