Problem of deploying webapp on IIS production server

Guest

Hi,

I built and packaged some web applications written by .net and c#. They connect to the same DB and have listview to list data from DB.

They did not have any errors when I built and test them on local development machine.

However, the listview shows the following error when I installed and run them on production server (I can login to the DB and web application, just the ListView does not work):

Info Handling Error System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at WebControl.ListView.ResponseBuilder.GetIDString(Fields flds) at WebControl.ListView.ResponseBuilder.AddRecord(Fields flds) at WebControl.ListView.DataProcessor.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Then, I uploaded the source of the web applications and test them again. It shows different error message:

"Internal server error 500" when I load the data for listview.

That IIS on production server only allows ONE web application to run ListView. How can I fix it?

Thanks for any kind help