    server name-I suppose. So, how do I change the project so it can be opened in
    a new server?

    Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FuZHk=?=, Sep 29, 2006

  2. Open the project file and change the URL. Do the same for the solution file,
    if you are using one. In ASP.NET 2.0, you will only have a solution file and
    you can open otherwise.

    If this is a production server, that is not the way to develop. You should
    never have to open in Visual Studio on a production machine.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Sep 29, 2006

  3. Hi Gregory,

    Thanks. Problem solved.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FuZHk=?=, Sep 29, 2006