    local and production machine with a virtual directory point to my project
    folder on iis. Any solutions for this problems will be very appreciated,
    thanks!
    Jim, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Jim

    Scott Allen Guest

    I've seen this happen when Index Server is running. Once the indexing
    service was stopped there were no problems..

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Figured it out. It is actually because of the namespacing of the "Inherits"
    value for Global.asxs, which remained the old namespace when I changed the
    project's namespace before I add the setup project into the solution.

    I thought this value could be changed automatically, but it didn't. That
    causes the asp.net can not find its codebehind.

    The indexing is another issue normally will cause the problem on both local
    and production server. Anyway, thanks for Scott's comment. It is very nice
    to see our project is running properly now.

    Jim

    Jim, Sep 14, 2004