Problem of xerces in MSVC7.1

frankdou

I have correctly set the include directory and lib directory, but when
I try to compile the following program, I always get an error message:
error C2504: 'DefaultHandler' : base class undefined

This is the program:
MyHandler.h
#pragma once
#include <xercesc/sax2/DefaultHandler.hpp>

class MyHandler : public DefaultHandler
{
public:
MyHandler(void);
public:
~MyHandler(void);

};

MyHandler.CPP
#include "MyHandler.h"
MyHandler::MyHandler(void)

MyHandler::~MyHandler(void)

Joe Kesselman

Have you tried asking on Xerces' own mailing list?

Generally, when your questions are about a specific product, talking to
the authors and users of that product is the most productive approach.

frankdou

Joe said:
Have you tried asking on Xerces' own mailing list?

Generally, when your questions are about a specific product, talking to
the authors and users of that product is the most productive approach.

You are right, I should asking on mail list.