problem on Eclipse : using external jar.

Mr. X.

Hello.
At Eclipse 3.2 I have done :

After adding external jar by :
project properties (right mouse click) -> java build path -> libraries ->
add external jar,
and adding : jini-ext.jar, jsk-platform.jar, sun-util.jar.
and at : Order and Export mark all of them.
I did in code :
import net.jini.core.lookup.ServiceRegistration;

project compiles fine,
but I see that under the import net.jini.core.lookup.ServiceRegistration;
there is an error syntax - red light-wave,
(like MS-WORD has when there is a spell checker, and the word is not correct
in language).

Is the above a problem ?
Should I do something about that ?

Thanks :)

Mr. X.

It seems basic knowledge :
import ...
import ...
has the above problem, if I write import twice.
If I use only one line import - I don't have that kind of problem.
I should check this out.

Thanks :)

Mr. X.

.... It was :
//import javax.swing.JOptionPane

When I unmark the above, I got the problem.

import net.jini.core.lookup.ServiceEvent;

(Maybe it is because they are on different path ?)

Thanks :)

Mr. X.

Third time to myself.
I have managed.
Just silly thing, I don't know much about Eclipse,
that when I don't use the package somehow - it is marked with an
underlined-waved.

Thanks, anyway :)

Patricia Shanahan

Mr. X. said:
Third time to myself.
I have managed.
Just silly thing, I don't know much about Eclipse,
that when I don't use the package somehow - it is marked with an
underlined-waved.

Have you tried either clicking the marker in the left margin, or
consulting the "Problems" tab?

Patricia