Problem on install my asp net websetupproject on server2003

Sharon

When i try to install my asp net web application on server 2003, it prompts
me this error:

The specified path 'http://server2003/clinic' is unavailable. The internet
Information Server might not be running or the path exists and is redirected
to another machine. Please check the status of this virtual directory in the
Internet Services Manager.

Anybody know what happens, please help
(Remark : When i install in my local computer, it did no prompt me this
error)

Best regard
Rico Teh