problem passing parameters

Nikhil Patel

Hi all,
I need to open an ASP.Net form in a new window from an HTML file. The
HTML file needs to pass a variable value to ASP.Net form. I use
EncodeURIComponent method of Javascript to encode the value before I pass it
to the ASP.Net form. It works with most of the characters I have tested so
far except '\'. When the variable contains a '\', the ASP.Net form receives
the variable value without the '\'. It is never passed to the ASP.Net form.

How can I pass a value that contains special characters including '\'?

Thanks...
-Nikhil