problem posting data from asp form

Logan

I am running IIS5, Win2k Server, and .Net Framework 1.1.

For some reason asp forms will not post data. So I have
a form with a text box. The form's method is set to post
and I have a submit button.

The weird thing is that the page works fine without using
SSL and/or the FQDN for the server.

So if I access the page using
https://server.blah.com/page.asp it will not work.

If I access the page using https://server/page.asp it
works.

If I access the page using
http://server.blah.com/page.asp it works.

Any help would be appreciated. Here is the source for
default.asp:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN">
<head>
<title></title>
content="Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 7.1">
</head>
<form id="frmMain" name="frmMain"
action="default.asp" method="post">
<input type="text" id="txt"
name="txt" value=<%=Request.Form("txt")%>>
<input type="submit"
value="submit">
</form>

Ray at

Are you using NT authentication? If so, there is a known issue with this
and IE, and I can try to find some links about it.

Ray at work

Logan Schoonmaker

Some of my pages are using NT Authentication, but others aren't. I
would appreciate any articles that you could dig up.

I am aware of a problen with NT Authentication and FQDNs.

Thank you.