Problem POSTING hebrew letters

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Julia, Apr 10, 2005.

  1. Julia

    Julia Guest

    Hi,although I am posting use a .NET class I would like to ask you if there
    is something special need to be done on the ASP side
    in order to be able to read Hebrew characters from the request
    when debugging fro Interdev I get gibberish

    here is my problem

    I am calling an ASP page from a NET application,and it seems that the hebrew
    characters are being lost

    here is my code:

    string url....

    string strPost....

    HttpWebRequest objRequest = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(url);

    objRequest.Method = "POST";

    byte[] data = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(strPost);
    objRequest.ContentLength = data.Length;
    objRequest.SendChunked=true;

    objRequest.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded";
    try

    {

    System.IO.Stream stream=objRequest.GetRequestStream();

    stream.Write(data,0,data.Length);

    stream.Close();

    }

    :