Problem Py2exe pygtk and Pil

thomas carpentier

Hello,

I have created a program with a GUI ( glade). In this script I call the
Python Imaging Library.

I have developped this program onto linux, but il would like export it
on Windows, however I have a problem with py2exe. If the new user has
not python and library(PIL, GLADE) installed, it doesn't work. I don't
know how integrate library into my setup.

Thank you for your help.

Thomas

faulkner

read the py2exe docs. py2exe should put everything a new user should
need in the dist directory. if it doesn't, copy the libraries [be they
..pyc or .pyd or .dll] that py2exe missed into dist.
i know for a fact that py2exe is intelligent with the gtk libraries, so
check if the PIL libraries are in the dist directory.

thomas carpentier

I have already read the py2exe docs. When I come back at home, I will
write a message who contains the script and the errors