Problem rendering dynamically generated images on non localhost pc

Guest

I have an asp.net application that generates dynamic images (charts). When I
run the application in debug mode from visual studio, or refer to the url
with localhost in the name, everything works fine. When I try to access the
site with the full machine name (not using localhost), or from another
machine, the dynamic images only appear as red x's. I've searched the
groups, but can't find anything that seams to relate. I am assuming this is
some sort of security setting, which I have messed around with in IIS as
well. On the otherhand, maybe its an asp.net issue. Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

WizyDig

It sounds like you src on the images is wrong. You probably have the
correct permission just check the directory in IIS on the remote machine and
compare it to you local machine in IIS.