problem running ASP.NET on a domain controller

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Guest, Nov 6, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi FOlks,

    I am trying to run ASP.NET on a domain controller.

    I created a weak account, set the user rights
    did set the NTFS rights and set permissions on ASP.NET
    related directory for the weak account.

    I still cannot get my machine to load the ASP.NET
    application.

    I installed win2000 server/sp4 and VS.NET 2003

    Please help if you know how to fix this

    THanks,
    Anil

    Guest, Nov 6, 2003