    I am totally new to all these programs. Can anyone help????

    Thank you!
    Carol

    Crose, Carol, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Crose, Carol

    Peter Hansen Guest

    > "Crose, Carol" wrote:
    >

    > I need to test some lsof source code and have loaded Flawfinder 1.22 to test it. Flawfinder required Python 1.5 or better so I loaded Python 2.2.3. This is all running on an HPUX 11.11 server.
    >
    > When I run:
    > /opt/flawfinder-1.22/flawfinder /usr/local/bin/lsof-4.67
    > I get the following error:
    > No such file or directory: python
    >
    > I am totally new to all these programs. Can anyone help????

    If "flawfinder" is a Python script, check the first line of it
    for text that looks something like this:

    #!/usr/bin/env python

    or perhaps

    #!/usr/local/bin/python

    You either need the python executable installed in the specified
    directory or, for the /usr/bin/env version, you need it installed
    in a folder that is in the PATH. "echo $PATH" to see what you have
    now.

    -Peter

    Peter Hansen, Jul 11, 2003