Problem Running Pages with .ASP extension

Guest

I have been trying to run pages that I design with the extension of .asp and they appear to run but never call the web browswer. If I take the same page and rename it using the aspx extension I can run the page just fine.

Michael Ramey

Are they asp or asp.net pages? asp pages need a .asp extenstion, and may
just perhaps work with a .aspx extension. But there is no way you are going
to get an asp.net page, to display correctly with an .asp extension (Unless
you really mess with some IIS settings on how pages are scripted).

--Michael