Problem running Rails sample app from O'Reilly

Chris

On the "Getting Started With Rails" page on
"http://www.rubyonrails.com", I noticed the nice article written this
year by O'Reilly and thought I would give the sample application in the
article a spin. The article and URL is:

Rolling With Rails:
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/01/20/rails.html

I've followed the directions to a "tee" and the really simple
controller called "MyTest" in the article works fine. This let me know
that my installation of Rails was probably ok. But when I went to
implement the Recipe application, I got an error page when I attempted
to run:

http://localhost:3000/recipe/new

I wish I had the application and Rails running on an external server
where this could be viewed, but I don't right now. I took a snapshot
of the error and posted it here:

http://members.cox.net/perljunkie/rails-recipe-err.jpg

When I try to click the "Retry with Breakpoint" button, the browser
just sits and spins. This is obviously using the builtin WEBrick
server which I've had to restart multiple times. Nothing really seems
to work.

I'm going to attempt to get Rails running under Apache as my next step.
But meanwhile, I was wondering it someone might have an idea from
looking at the O'Reilly article and the error snapshot what the problem
might be.

Incidentally, I tried this on both Windows (under Cygwin) and Linux and
got the exact same error. NO IDEA how to trouble-shoot this right now
since I'm a Ruby Nuby.

-ceo