    is not a local address.(#5.7.1) "

    Is there anything I can do to avoid this?

    Thanks, Justin.
    =?Utf-8?B?SnVzdGlu?=, Feb 21, 2005

  2. Hi,

    The problem may be with the SMTP Server settings you did in your code

    Jerome. M

    =?Utf-8?B?RG90TmV0SmVyb21l?=, Feb 21, 2005

  3. Hi Justin,

    From the problem you described I guess your SMTP server requires
    authentication
    before you can send email using the SMTP server.
    Some SMTP servers need authentication to restrict/authorize usage of the
    SMTP server
    Hence you will have to add code for authentication with the SMTP server
    before you cans end a mail.

    I havent ever done that but searching a bit on google i came up with this
    link

    http://blogs.wwwcoder.com/pradeepd/archive/2004/01/28/236.aspx

    see if this is of any use to you.

    Thanks