Problem setting style of a calendar control via stylesheet

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Martin Bischoff, Mar 4, 2005.

  1. Hi, I have a problem setting the style of a calendar control using style
    sheets.

    Example: I have set the calendar control's property
    TodayDayStyle-CssClass to "today". In my .css I have:

    ..today
    {
    color: Red;
    background-color: Yellow;
    }

    The calendar control will render today's day with a yellow background,
    but it ignores the red foreground-color.

    When I look at the generated html code in the browser, I can see the
    following (this is the <TD> for today):

    href="javascript:__doPostBack('Calendar1$Calendar1','1836')"
    style="color:Black">10</a></td>

    The <a> tag has it's color set to Black. I did not set this anywhere,
    neither in the control's properties, nor in the .css.

    Is there any way to stop the calendar control from writing this
    "color:Black" so that the definitions from the css are used?

    Thanks,
    Martin

    Martin Bischoff, Mar 4, 2005