Problem setting the standard button (when press enter)

geronimi

Problem setting the standard button

I have a form with a send button and there can be a popup addressbook
(accesible through a link) with a text field where you can fill in a
name to be searched (when clicking on search)

My problem: when a addressbook pops up, I want the set the standard
button the be the search button of the addressbook. (If I don't do it,
the send button of the form will go off when a press enter, this can't
be!).
When I set the onbeforeeditfocus="document.forms[0].search.focus()" the
search button is set, but When I use a space or a delete it doesn't
work in my textfield.

Is there another solution to set a button the be the standard (when you
press enter it will fire that button)?

<input name="searchField" style="width:447px" type="text"
onbeforeeditfocus="document.forms[0].send.focus()"...>