    run an ASP.Net application on the remote server.

    Regards,

    George Morrone

    George Morrone, Aug 17, 2003

  2. Hi George,

    I am glad to know that everything works now after reinstalling windows.
    Although reinstalling is not the best solution, sometimes it is the most
    efficient workaround for some complicated problems which are difficult to
    reproduce. Thank you for your understanding.

    If the same problem occurs again in the future, please feel free to post it
    here again. We will monitor this forum every business day.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support
    <MCSD>
    This posting is provided ¡°as is¡± with no warranties and confers no rights.

    Jacob Yang [MSFT], Aug 18, 2003