    know what is wrong, and how to solve it? Thank you so much in advance!
    --
    Colin

    =?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4=?=, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Try running aspnet_regiis -i

    instead of running aspnet_regiis /i

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
    ======================

    Juan T. Llibre, Aug 23, 2005

  3. Thank you Juan! I tried the -i, but the problem still there. afterI run the
    aspnet_regiis -i (or /i) it tell me Finished installing ASP.NET(1.1.4322.0).
    Itsames install is ok . Any another idea?

    --
    Colin

    =?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4=?=, Aug 23, 2005
  4. Hi, Colin.

    In some cases it not only takes re-registering,
    but also *first* un-registering and then re-registering.

    Try, first, aspnet_regiis -u and *then* run aspnet_regiis -i.

    Let us know whether that works.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...

    Juan T. Llibre, Aug 23, 2005
  5. Hi Juan, I did the un-registering and then re-registering, but the problem
    is still there.

    Colin

    =?Utf-8?B?Q29saW4=?=, Aug 25, 2005