    If that is solution. How can I do that? I know keytool cannot import
    private keys.

    Thanks in advance

    felix, Jun 3, 2004

  2. felix

    Ike Guest

    you have to physcially copy the private key onto your hard drive - or run it
    off the floppy or wherever you have it. You dont have to use the pvk from a
    keystore, you can just run it from the pvk file.

    see my post here yesterday for a link that shows how to do this from a
    command line, or (and I assume you are doing this in windows, since you want
    to sign it for windows-specific browser), get the 'signcode' utility from MS
    site. -Ike

    Ike, Jun 4, 2004