    Sunil Pandita
    Software Engineer
    (OTS Solutions Pvt. Ltd. )

    sunil, Apr 10, 2006

  2. Hi Sunil,

    In this sample I placed the child datagrid in a separate ascx that handle
    its own events
    http://www.societopia.net/Samples/DataGrid_Hierarchy.aspx

    If you do it this way then you can have the child datagrid raise events that
    the parent form can consume like I did in this sample:
    http://www.societopia.net/Samples/DataGrid_ChildControlsEvents.aspx

    If you are developing in ASP.NET 2.0, you might as well migrate to the
    GridView. Here is a sample in ASP.NET2.0:
    http://www.webswapp.com/codesamples/aspnet20/nestedgridviews/default.aspx
    --
    HTH,
    Phillip Williams