Problem: Unwanted Paper feed after printing.

Sukh

Hello anyone,
I am printing a pre-printed continue paper on dot-matrix printer using
vb.net winform.
For printing I am creating custom size paper and selecting the same for
printing. Everything is going fine on first page but after printing
first page it feed some extra paper (3cm paper). So on 3rd page again
3cm mean total 6 cm extra...So its changing all the location where I
have to print.
Can anyone help me out from this?

Thanks
Sukh.

Guest

Sukh,
Try the dotnet group. On the mainfram I'd send a form feed before every new
document but dotnet may have an easier method.

Good Luck
DWS