Problem updating Access database from web page with OleDbCommand

Tom Wild

Hi

I am creating a webform in VB.Net which connects to an Access database.

I can get the webform to connect to the database fine and also to download
data but when I try and update the database by firing off an OleDBCommand I
get the following error:

"Problem firing System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand - Operation must use an
updateable query"

Further Info
OleDBCommand.CommandText = "UPDATE Shots SET PDone = 90 WHERE ShotID = 131"

OleDBConnection.ConnectionString = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data
Source=C:\Gizmo\GizmoVIII.mdb"

Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks

Tom