problem uploading docs to pypi

Irmen de Jong

Hi,

I'm experiencing some trouble when trying to upload the documentation for one of my
projects on Pypi. I'm getting a Bad Gateway http error message.
Anyone else experiencing this? Is this an intermittent issue or is there a problem with
Pypi?

Downloading documentation (from pythonhosted.org) works fine.

Irmen

MRAB

Hi,

I'm experiencing some trouble when trying to upload the documentation for one of my
projects on Pypi. I'm getting a Bad Gateway http error message.
Anyone else experiencing this? Is this an intermittent issue or is there a problem with
Pypi?

Downloading documentation (from pythonhosted.org) works fine.
About 10 ten days ago I got the error:

Upload failed (503): backend write error

while trying to upload to PyPI, and it failed the same way the second
time, but worked some
time later.

Irmen de Jong

About 10 ten days ago I got the error:

Upload failed (503): backend write error

while trying to upload to PyPI, and it failed the same way the second time, but worked some
time later.

You're right. I tried it again just now and it succeeded this time.

Cheers
Irmen