Problem uploading file of large size in Perl/Apache/Linux

Paresh Shah

Hi

need an urgent help!!!!!!

I m facing problem with uploading a file to my server using http
protocol
I have one perl script which upload file to server, using Apache as
http server & Redhat Linux as OS.
Till 11th july, 2003 everything was working fine & suddenly from 12th
july i.e. today it started giveing problems. I can upload file with
size < 100K, but other files > 100K are not being uploaded. It
timeouts.....

Please help me
Thanks in advance

Regards
Paresh Shah

Paresh Shah

Thanks Steve for helping me....
But this is not the problem, I saw the value of $CGI::pOST_MAX value,
it is -1
and the problem is with jsp code also, some linux related problems or
Apache HTTP server problem
As I am not able to upload files through HTTP, but FTP allows me to
upload files.

Someone please help me....
Regards
Paresh Shah