Problem uploading file of large size in Perl/Apache/Linux

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Paresh Shah, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. Paresh Shah

    Paresh Shah Guest

    Hi

    need an urgent help!!!!!!

    I m facing problem with uploading a file to my server using http
    protocol
    I have one perl script which upload file to server, using Apache as
    http server & Redhat Linux as OS.
    Till 11th july, 2003 everything was working fine & suddenly from 12th
    july i.e. today it started giveing problems. I can upload file with
    size < 100K, but other files > 100K are not being uploaded. It
    timeouts.....

    Please help me
    Thanks in advance

    Regards
    Paresh Shah

    Paresh Shah, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Paresh Shah

    Paresh Shah Guest

    Thanks Steve for helping me....
    But this is not the problem, I saw the value of $CGI::pOST_MAX value,
    it is -1
    and the problem is with jsp code also, some linux related problems or
    Apache HTTP server problem
    As I am not able to upload files through HTTP, but FTP allows me to
    upload files.

    Someone please help me....
    Regards
    Paresh Shah