    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Uday
    Uday Bhaskar, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Uday Bhaskar

    pramod Guest

    Are you able to Uploaded at least a file on production server. like a file
    with smaller size.

    -p

    pramod, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Many people find that ASP.NET and IIS bog down when asked to handle large
    uploads.

    There are third-party components that handle the task differently:

    http://fileup.softartisans.com/fileup-131.aspx

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Feb 25, 2004
  4. Uday Bhaskar

    Uday Bhaskar Guest

    Pramod,
    Yes I dont have any problem uploading smaller files.Even the problem
    with larger files is intermittent.sometimes when i upload a smaller
    file initially and upload a larger file then it will get through.But
    if i upload a larger file initially then it will throw a "Page Cannot
    be displayed" Error.the page name is dnserr.html.

    Uday Bhaskar, Feb 25, 2004
  5. BTW, there's a new free upload component for ASP.NET in the Control Gallery
    on www.asp.net.

    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?Control=1944&tabindex=2

    It would be great if people give it a try and post a review there.

    Ken

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Feb 28, 2004