Problem using ASP Wizard Control in User Control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Lasse, May 31, 2006.

  1. Lasse

    Lasse Guest

    Hi all,

    I have an asp wizard control that retrieves items from a collection and
    contingent on the number of items in the collection, it dynamically adds the
    correspondent number of wizardsteps to the wizard. This is done by code in
    the Page PreInit handler or Page Init handler.

    It all works well when used on a Web Form (.aspx), but when I place the
    wizard on a Web User Control (.ascx); wizardsteps do not retain user input
    when navigating to another wizardstep, ie when i navigate back to the page
    it displays null or default values. It displays the same behavior even if I
    add the wizardsteps in design mode.

    Any ideas?

    //Lasse

    Lasse, May 31, 2006