Problem using ASP Wizard Control in User Control

Lasse

Hi all,

I have an asp wizard control that retrieves items from a collection and
contingent on the number of items in the collection, it dynamically adds the
correspondent number of wizardsteps to the wizard. This is done by code in
the Page PreInit handler or Page Init handler.

It all works well when used on a Web Form (.aspx), but when I place the
wizard on a Web User Control (.ascx); wizardsteps do not retain user input
when navigating to another wizardstep, ie when i navigate back to the page
it displays null or default values. It displays the same behavior even if I
add the wizardsteps in design mode.

Any ideas?

//Lasse