Problem using Authorization Manager

curry

Hi - help please!

I've successfully implemented authorization in an asp.net web application
using Authorization Manager, or AzMan (shipping with Windows Server 2003
Administration Tools).

Great tool!

However, now I wanted to get that little extra out of this tool, and start
using dynamic application groups (LDAP-groups). Here I get problems. I have
tried with the simplest LDAP query like "(department = sales)".

If on any call to myClientContext.HasAccess(), the possibile membership of a
dynamic group must be evaluated to determine access, asp.net returns the
error information listed below to my browser:

Thanks for any hints!!!!!!

Best regards,
Mats

"
Unable to update the password. The value provided as the current password is
incorrect.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Unable to
update the password. The value provided as the current password is incorrect.

Source Error:

Line 303: return ((int)((Object[]) ctx.AccessCheck("access check", scopes,
operations, names, values, null, null, null))[0] == 0);

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x8007052b): Unable to update the password. The value
provided as the current password is incorrect.]
AzRoles.IAzClientContext.AccessCheck(String bstrObjectName, Object
varScopeNames, Object varOperations, Object varParameterNames, Object
varParameterValues, Object varInterfaceNames, Object varInterfaceFlags,
Object varInterfaces) +0

"

aarguna

Hi Mats,
I'm experiencing the same problem. Have you found a solution for this?
I appreciate any help you can give...

Thanks,
Arnie

User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)