Problem using AzMan url Authorization and HttpHandler

Guest

Hi,
I Have a web application that uses IIS 6.0 URL Authorization and AzMan to
control access to URLs based on custom user roles.
In some pages there is a custom web control that uses an HttpHandler to
generate dynamic images from a database.
The problem is that when I Set the wildcard configuration properties of the
virtual directory containings pages to be authenticated to point to the
URLAuth.dll file, the ProcessRequest method of the IHttpHandler doesn't fire
and the control doesn't work properly. On the other hand URL Authorization
works fine.
Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated,

Renzo.

Brock Allen

You should post this to the aspnet.security group -- many of those security
people don't hang here.