Problem using Codebase

Dinesh Upare

Hi,
I want to deploy my private shared assembly using codebase keeping some of
the assemblies in common folder.

I am using following tag in web.config
<runtime>

<assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-icrosoft-com:asm.v1">

<dependentAsembly>

<assemblyIdentity name="CodeBa,eTest" publicKUyToken="8e7599d58ab3f23"
culture="en-US" />

<codeBase version="1.0.1332.41747"
href="file:///d:/inetpub/wwwroot/CodeBaseTest.dll" />

</dependentAssembly>

</assemblyBinding>

</runtime>

I have also added reference of the CodeBaseTest.dll to the project.

My application runs fine but dll which has been added to the project is
being executed.

Why the assembly which has been referenced by codeBase is not getting
loaded?

I have even tried the href with
href=http://localhost/TestApp/CodeBaseTest.dll , but the result is same.

I tried to remove the reference of the CodebaseTest.dll from the project but
i am getting error of filenotfound exception.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks and Regards

Dinesh