problem using CSS to hide/show divs for tab interface

middletree

My project is Intranet, so I cannot show you the real page. However, I saved
it to a local file, then put it out at
http://www.middletree.net/16146/T16146_files/FullTicketInfo.htm just in
hopes of getting some help.

I want to take some pages that are currently pretty long, and put them into
tabs, since they are clearly in 3 or 4 sections anyway. I went to
http://phrogz.net/JS/Tabtastic/index.html#stepbystep and saw what appears to
be an easy way to do this. However, I am not able to make it work, as you
can tell. The three tabs are there, but if you click them you get taken to
another page. Actually, you get a 404, because that page doesn't exist. But
that's not what is supposed to happen.

Any help appreciated. I've spent many hours trying to figure this out.

The only thing I did that's different from the directions is I took the CSS
code from the style sheet they provide, and pasted it into the external
style sheet I was already using.