problem using CSS to hide/show divs for tab interface

Discussion in 'HTML' started by middletree, Oct 25, 2005.

  1. middletree

    middletree Guest

    My project is Intranet, so I cannot show you the real page. However, I saved
    it to a local file, then put it out at
    http://www.middletree.net/16146/T16146_files/FullTicketInfo.htm just in
    hopes of getting some help.

    I want to take some pages that are currently pretty long, and put them into
    tabs, since they are clearly in 3 or 4 sections anyway. I went to
    http://phrogz.net/JS/Tabtastic/index.html#stepbystep and saw what appears to
    be an easy way to do this. However, I am not able to make it work, as you
    can tell. The three tabs are there, but if you click them you get taken to
    another page. Actually, you get a 404, because that page doesn't exist. But
    that's not what is supposed to happen.

    Any help appreciated. I've spent many hours trying to figure this out.

    The only thing I did that's different from the directions is I took the CSS
    code from the style sheet they provide, and pasted it into the external
    style sheet I was already using.

    middletree, Oct 25, 2005