    bound to a dataset. The dataset ahs 1 table and 6 rows in that table.

    Please help.

    venki

    =?Utf-8?B?dnZlbms=?=, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Venki,

    Do you have DataGrid1.DataBind() after you set the datasource?

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer

    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzsche

    S. Justin Gengo, Sep 29, 2005

  3. Yes.

    =?Utf-8?B?dnZlbms=?=, Sep 29, 2005
  4. Justin:

    I apologize; I thought I did and found that I had commented that statement.
    It works now.

    =?Utf-8?B?dnZlbms=?=, Sep 29, 2005
  5. Venki,

    Easy to do...