Problem using query builder for visual web developer express 2005 beta 2

Bob

Trying to use VBisual web developer express 2005 beta 2. Dragged an
accessdatasource to the blank web page. Started to configure. Entered
location of an access database. On next page, clicked on Query
builder. Got error with "Microsoft Visual Studio" in the title - I am
using VWD express 2005 beta 2 although I also have Visual Studio 2003
installed. the text of the error is:
Retrieving the com class factory for component w/ clsid
[c8b522d0-5cf3-11ce-ade5-00aa0044773d} failed with HResult:
0x80040154 (class not registered)EXCEPTION from HRESULT: 0x80040154
REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)

I just had finished deinstalling and installing vwd express 2005 beta 2
clean. Never had a prior beta version of this s/w.

Suggestions?

Bob

Bob

Bob said:
Trying to use VBisual web developer express 2005 beta 2. Dragged an
accessdatasource to the blank web page. Started to configure. Entered
location of an access database. On next page, clicked on Query
builder. Got error with "Microsoft Visual Studio" in the title - I am
using VWD express 2005 beta 2 although I also have Visual Studio 2003
installed. the text of the error is:
Retrieving the com class factory for component w/ clsid
[c8b522d0-5cf3-11ce-ade5-00aa0044773d} failed with HResult:
0x80040154 (class not registered)EXCEPTION from HRESULT: 0x80040154
REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)

I just had finished deinstalling and installing vwd express 2005 beta 2
clean. Never had a prior beta version of this s/w.

Suggestions?

Bob

The solution was to repair my XP MDAC. Is used a great, free utility
found at:

http://www.macropool.com/en/download/repair_mdac.html

Bob