Problem viewing Google threads for clpm (& others)

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Chris Charley, Sep 28, 2003.

  1. Hi All,

    I keep getting the message in Google groups,

    Unable to find thread. Please recheck the URL.

    when trying to access the links in this group. I did a Google search
    and only found one result for this problem (link below).

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...arch&meta=group=google.public.support.general

    It is not only clpm but other groups as well. I don't know how to
    reach Google with this problem - couldn't find anyone to contact at
    their site.

    Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I know this is _way_ OT, but
    didn't know where else to ask. Even if someone replies to this post, I
    probably won't be able to view it!!

    Thanks,
    Chris

    Chris Charley, Sep 28, 2003

  2. Hello

    I thought I canceled this post to clpm but somehow it got posted. I
    meant to post to Google support only.

    Chris

    Chris Charley, Sep 28, 2003

  3. Chris Charley

    Penna Elabi Guest

    (Chris Charley) wrote in message news:<>...

    > I keep getting the message in Google groups,
    >
    > Unable to find thread. Please recheck the URL.
    >
    > when trying to access the links in this group.

    Google Groups is having problems, see thread:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?&threadm=

    Penna Elabi, Oct 1, 2003