problem w/link color

Neredbojias

Joke?

Layout is presentation.

Um, no, not at the time I wrote it. While I understand the concept of the
different primary uses of css and html, I do possibly forget exactly what
they're termed. So it's "...what" and "...what"?

Neredbojias

I think its both. Bad choice of word.

Hehe, well, the point I was originally going to make is certainly
obfuscated now. But stay tuned; opportunity shall arise again.

pecan

ironcorona said:
If you have the time you should give it a go. When you get used to the
way CSS works you have *so* much power over the layout of the page. And
it makes it pretty easy to change how the page looks without messing
about with the HTML.

The W3C have an excellent tutorial:
http://www.w3schools.com/css/

If you want your pages to look as good as possible you should try to
learn it.

(New to the group)
I used the tutorials (mentioned above, plus others), and still use them as a
reference, but found the site www.csszengarden.com more helpful in some
ways, in that I can use actual working examples of css. It also shows
perfectly how one can change the style sheet without changing the html to
get a completely different look.

The url I use most often to refer to is
http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/css/ .
I'm working on my site, and have put the css on hold while I get the
keywords and seo done, then I'll go back to the css.

Catherine