PROBLEM: webservice, XmlNode return value, XMLSchema and WSDL

g.fiorentini

Is there a way to make the following:

1. we have a webmethod, that should return an xml document that is valid
respect an XmlSchema.
2. the web method is like the following:

[webmethod]
public XmlNode MyMethod ( ... param-list ...) {
... build xml-document that respect the XmlSchema
... return xml_doc;

3. When viewing the generated WSDL , we see only a general return type, not
the Xml Schema.

THE PROBLEM::
How instruct the .net system, to consider the return value from the
webmethod-call, as exactly
compliant or valid, to the giveng XmlSchema ?

Thanks for any help.

-giacomo-