problem when adding log4j lib to jbuilder

Jason Zhou

Hi,

I just download log4j zip file, and decompress it, copy it to jbuilder X
home,
then set up jbuilder tools->configure libraries, follow the prompt to
complete the setup.

But after these steps, I still can not import log4j classes in editor. The
error message "package not found ..." is given.

Can anybody tell me why, and how to solve it??

Thanks!
Jason

Bill Joy

A library is global --- you now need to tell your project add the
definitions you defined there to your project paths.

Project | Project Properties | Paths | Required Libraries