Problem when launching Turbo C++ application

Discussion in 'C++' started by Jaco Naude, May 29, 2008.

  1. Jaco Naude

    Jaco Naude Guest

    Hi

    I've been working on a VCL project in Turbo C++ which was working fine
    on my laptop. After doing exactly the same installation of Turbo C++
    on a desktop PC the previously working project does not work anymore
    and breaks while loading the following module:

    Module Load: xmlrtl100.bpl. No Debug Info. Base Address: $00610000.
    Process dsp.exe (4128)

    It breaks and shows the CPU code window at a line which jumps to a
    memory address. I can then step through the code until it bombs out
    with an access violation at a empty memory address.

    Any ideas on what might be causing this? I'm using a XML handler
    component from Borland but after removing this component the same
    thing still happens.

    Any help on how to debug this further would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Jaco

    Jaco Naude, May 29, 2008

  2. Jaco Naude

    David Pratt Guest

    You will get more assistance on this issue posting to the
    borland.public.cppbuilder.ide newsgroup.

    David Pratt, May 29, 2008