Problem when reaching EOF

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by leo, Nov 9, 2005.

  1. leo

    leo Guest

    Hello guys

    I have a problem when reaching the end of file (EOF). Is there any way I can
    start at the beggining of file (BOF) when looped second time

    sample code

    <%
    Do While Not rstA.EOF

    Do While Not rstB.EOF 'automatically disregard when the second
    loop comes coz it reached the EOF

    rstB.Movenext
    Loop

    rstA.Movenext
    Loop
    rstA.Close
    %>

    Plss help

    Thanks
    Leo

    leo, Nov 9, 2005

  2. leo

    McKirahan Guest

    "leo" <> wrote in message
    > Hello guys
    >
    > I have a problem when reaching the end of file (EOF). Is there any way I

    can
    > start at the beggining of file (BOF) when looped second time

    [snip]

    <%
    Do While Not rstA.EOF

    rstB.MoveFirst