Problem when trying to copy the home page design of Msn Video site

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Jiawei, May 29, 2008.

  1. Jiawei

    Jiawei Guest

    This is the msn video site: http://video.msn.com/
    On the home page, we can see some small preview pictures of
    videos.When we move the cursor over it, the picture will disappear,
    and some description text about the video will show up and replace the
    area of the original picture. When we move the cursor out of it, the
    picture is back again.
    I am trying to imitate exactly this effect.
    I use both of the onmouseover and onmouseout events to do that job,
    and it looks just as it is the real site of msn video. But there is a
    problem with it and I spent a whole day on it but still can't figure
    out a solution.
    The problem is: when I move the cursor in a normal speed over several
    preview pictures, everything is ok, but When I move the cursor over
    these pictures in a high speed, some of the pictures will not come
    back, and the replaced description texts of them are still there. It
    seems as if some onmouseout events failed to execute or are missing.
    Could someone give me some tips about how to resolve this problem?

    Jiawei, May 29, 2008