problem whit Mobile Web User Controls

Alexander Deribanov

Hello Guys,
I am new in Mobile developing and I have next problem.
I have Mobile Web User Control and I add it as follows:

userCrtl = (UserCtrl) LoadControl("UserCtrl.ascx");
mobiPage.Controls.Add(userCtrl);

I haven't problem when I browse this page whit next mobile phones: Nokia
8310, Siemens C55.
When I open this page whit Ericsson T39m, SonyEricsson T230, page is showed
but this UserCtrl is not in the mobile page. And when I browse this page
whit Motorola i95cl I get the next error on my device - 1019: Compile error.

Can anybody tell me where the problem is?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Alexander Deribanov