    preferred over objectdatasource.

    how would i know efficiency in either case? any metrics available for this?

    thanks in advance.
    MG, Jul 20, 2007

  2. I think ObjectDataSource and relational data sources are for different
    purposes and a comparison between them in terms of metrics/performance may
    not be that meaningful. The former is meant for binding business entities
    (such as collection of employees, departments, etc) to controls while the
    latter is for pulling/binding data from databases.

    Hope I understood your question correctly.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2l2YSBN?=, Jul 20, 2007