Problem with 2 DropDownLists

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Jorge, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Jorge

    Jorge Guest

    I don't know in what case can this happen.

    I have to WebUserControls (CompositeHeader1 and
    SubcategoriesList) each one have a DropDownList
    (ddlCategories and ddlSubcategories respectively).

    the clientID for them
    are "compositeHeader1Ctl:ddlCategories"
    and "subcategoriesListCtl:ddlSubcategories"

    The problem is that when I select an option
    in "subcategoriesListCtl:ddlSubcategories" the
    ddlCategories.SelectedIndexChanged event is arised instead
    of ddlSubcategories.SelectedIndexChanged.

    I'v already reviewed the Page.Request.Form("__EVENTTARGET")
    value and it is "subcategoriesListCtl:ddlSubcategories".

    Any Idea??

    Thank's in advance.
    Jorge
    Jorge, Dec 16, 2003